Below are frequently asked questions about roofing projects and companies, and questions consumers should ask when considering different roofing companies in Denver to hire for their roof projects.
Questions a consumer should ask roofing companies before they hire them and sign a contract.
- Is Ramos Roofing a member of your local Better Business Bureau? YES
- What is Ramos Roofing’s BBB rating? A+
- Is Ramos Roofing a member of the Colorado Roofing Assocation? YES
- Does Ramos Roofing use employees versus subcontractors to perform the majority of work? YES
- Does Ramos Roofing have general liability insurance coverage? YES
- Does Ramos Roofing have workman’s compensation insurance for their employees? YES
- Is Ramos Roofing registered with the Colorado Secretary of State? YES
- Is Ramos Roofing licensed in your town, city or county? YES
- How long has Ramos Roofing worked in Colorado? 9 years
- Does Ramos Roofing follow current OSHA regulations? YES
- How do I apply for an energy efficient roof tax credit?